SVG Mesh Polyfill
Last updated 15 January 2017
- Added support for 'objectBoundingBox' value of 'gradientUnits'.
- Added support for 'gradientTransform' attribute.
- Added support for 'stop-opacity'.
- Project available on GitLab (Tavmjong/mesh.js).
Just before the closing tag in your file:
and include the file mesh.js in the same directory as your file.
- No support for bi-cubic blending.
- No support for meshes on strokes.
- No attempt to make the code efficient.
- Occasional rendering errors (e.g. some unfilled pixels in rotated meshes).
Mesh rendering, of course, would be much better handled natively in browsers. Let them know if you want native rendering!
- conical2.svg Works in Firefox but not Chrome.
- pepper.svg (takes about 20 seconds to render).
Additional Test SVG
Obligatory PNG for social media that doesn't support SVG's (I'm looking at you G+).